Here’s our first Protip: Connect with us!
We will be posting regular pics, tips, guides and even industry updates as we see them.
Get connected and we will connect right back!
Southport and the Gold Coast have seen a resurgence of the style and glamour of yesteryear.
SOCAL SALON was the brainchild of Alanna Cattach an ex-pat Southern Californian. Alanna resonated with the local culture (and climate) of the Gold Coast and has set to task on adding her version of SOCAL into the mixing bowl.
Her way of achieving this is with a little bit of scissor, a little bit of comb and a whole lot of skill and experience earned over 16 years.
Please pop in for a free consultation and check out some of our new artwork. Also don’t forget to check out our social media pages and stay up to date with weekly product specials.
OK we’re finally open and we are pretty chuffed about it! We wanted to start off our blog by discussing the 6 best things about our Southport salon.
- We rock the art! – if you haven’t seen Colin Sweeney’s artwork yet then you’re in for a bright surprise! He is one of Australia’s leading artists and his gallery is adjacent to our very cute salon! He changes his art around regularly and we have the benefit of fresh wall art all the time.
- We’re in the heart – Our location is on one of the most well travelled roads on the Gold Coast (191 Ferry Road, Southport) and is an easy find for anyone coming from any direction. Parking is easy as well (and free).
- We only use the best – Redken, Ballerina Hair Extensions, chololoco and Olaplex adorn our shelves and back bar so you know you’re hair is going to feel a million dollars. Take home some samples or stock up for the shower basket.
- We’re better value than the rest – Tired of feeling like a number and sitting in a big salon with rows of chairs and big costs knowing you’re footing the bill for the experience? Not anymore, you’ll find our prices are ‘old school’ and our customer service is the best of the best.
- We stock hair extensions – Got a big weekend planned and want to make the ultimate hair statement? You need a few rows of fresh and lustrous hair extensions! Pop in and get a makeover that will last! We only use certified 7a quality hair extensions, the highest grade available in Australia.
- We work late – wanting to get pampered and not skip out on work? Book a Thursday night and make a well earned retreat to our salon and you won’t be sorry.
So there you have it – there is plenty more that sets us apart but we hope to earn a place in the hearts and minds of locals and tourists alike. We are loving our journey so far.
To make a booking call us on 0415-677-158 or visit our website.